Propell National Valuers provides forensic valuation services to a number of clients. This service allows the client the ability to professionally critique a report previously prepared by another valuation firm or be provided with a full and in depth analysis of a property in accordance with specific instructions.
Our critiques –
- Consider all material information contained in a report, including verifiable factual information such as property description, title information, town planning conformity, and sales information.
- Analyse the method of valuation used and the relevance of specific sales information, as contained within the subject report.
- Highlight any errors that are contained with a valuation report, and provide a commentary as to whether a case relating to negligence should be pursued.
Propell National Valuers
Will provide a service of integrity by –
- Only using Senior Valuation personnel to prepare forensic Valuation Services.
- Using state of the art technology to bring together all relevant information.
- Supplying advice that is ethical in nature and in accordance with Australian Property Institute guidelines.
- Assisting professionally in any dispute that may arise.